Friday, December 23, 2011

The Day Before Christmas Eve

I know, I have been a really bad blogger.  For some reason this holiday has made it impossible to get out of my own way.  I had one home sick for the week and a list a mile long so my computer took a back seat.

Last night we set out to wrap all of the kids presents.  We have an entire system.  Everyone gets a certain wrapping paper.  We wrap, listen to music and then make sure everything seems even.  I am sure that someone is going to complain.  We really tried to stay on a budget this year.  With 4 kids it can be hard, but I think that we managed and everyone got some nice things.  (Even the dog, the cats and the horse).

My running suffered a bit this week, but that is okay.  I am letting it be okay.  (Can you tell it really isn't okay).  Between a sick child, Christmas and my own fun foolishness on Monday night.  (Beer and wine don't mix).  I just let the running go.  I know I am running today and tomorrow and sometimes I meet my friend on Christmas.  Vacation week will have me on my treadmill and out for early mornings, but that is okay.  Back on the February training plan.

I will leave you with a picture of Nelly, our crazy Corgi.  Last night while we were wrapping presents we found a Santa suit that we had bought for her.  (I know, don't judge).  Well we put it on her and she kept it on long enough for us to take a picture.
I know, we have totally lost it.  Merry, Merry everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. I hear ya on the blogging.. I can't find time either. Your dog looks adorable!!!!! Merry, Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nelly is ADORABLE!! Merry Christmas, Rene!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I freaking LOVE the Santa suit!!!

    I think we are all neglecting computer time these days. It's okay - you get a pass.

    Have a lovely New Year!!

    ReplyDelete