Thursday, December 1, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1.  My training plan for Half at the Hamptons started this week.  We are just going to follow the Hal Higdon intermediate plan for this race.  It is a simple, doable plan and we always seem to do well with it.

2.  Both boys are home sick today.  Their cough(s) kept me up the entire night.  I have one that is asthmatic so I think that he bough himself a trip to the doctor this morning.  It seems like all of the kids in our area are sick.  One class had nine kids out the other day.  Selfishly I need them to go to school so that I can get my Christmas stuff done.

3.  I am going to a running group on Saturday morning at our local running store.  Every Saturday morning they do a run through Mine's Falls in Nashua.  It is supposed to be beautiful and it is something different.  I have never been to a running group before so I am excited to check it out.

5 comments:

  1. I am debating if I should sign up for the Half at the Hamptons. How is it? I am training for Boston and need to get in a half marathon so its this one or the Quincy half.

    I have one son home today sick with his asthma. Tis the season. I am hoping he goes to school tomorrow so I can selfishly get my run in. Hope your boys get better.

    Good luck on Saturday.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just came across your blog and am excited to link up with other moms who run... can i add you to my blogroll? Happy running! Laura
    http://mommyrunfast.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo on the sickies! Hope it passes quickly. I hope you have a good experience with the running group. I've been with mine for years and can't imagine going without--so nice to have a group of like-minded people in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope everyone feels better soon!

    Enjoy the run with the group. Sounds like a neat one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope everyone is doing well!

    I saw that you won the marathon entry for that CRAZY marathon!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete