After the Chicago Marathon I swore I would not run another marathon. I hurt my hip, it was hot....just not a great day. Well....I am thinking that it is like having a baby and I have forgotten the pain because I am now looking at fall marathons. I have two in mind. I just printed a training plan and counted back on my calendar. Yes I have officially LOST it!
Happy Sunday! Is anyone watching The Oscar's? We just watched the stars on the Red Carpet and now we are on to the show.
Ha! Happens to the best of us. Last year I did a race and said I'd never do it again. I'll be running it again in a couple of weeks.
ReplyDeleteThe Oscars were great! Did you love them, too?? I'm OBSESSED with Angelina's leg now.
They don't call it the running bug for nothing!! Which ones are you looking at? I fell asleep during the Oscars but was wide awake for the red carpet!
ReplyDeleteTotally agree on the childbirth analogy! Good luck picking one for this fall!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear which one you pick!
ReplyDeleteI know exactly what you mean! I ran 1 marathon 5 years ago and said I could check that off my life list and focus on 5k, 10k, and halfs forever after... Now I'm thinking 2013 is marathon year! ;)
ReplyDeleteGood luck. Can't wait to see which one you choose!