1. I am officially get anxious about Chicago. While I have been running it has been a little bit of a struggle. My shin hurts, the kids are home 24/7 now and quite honestly my nerves are shot. I will say I am a little OCD and am getting nervous that it is not going to be the race that I want it to be, but I don't even know what I am looking for. My friend M told me to take a big breath and stop over thinking it. Hmmm....good advice for me.
2. I am running Beach to Beacon this weekend and am so excited. I have never run the race before and don't have any big expectations. I am just going to go out there and do my best. I also want to try to get my picture with Deena Kastor and Joan Benoit Samuelson. That would be exciting for me:)
3. Finally, I think that I am officially ready for my kiddos to go back to school. Please don't tell me I am wishing the summer away. I really am not, but I think that we need our routine back. I need my house back and my schedule back. Maybe 10 weeks off is to long.
and we're off to go uniform shopping for school. Nothing like 4 kids at Educational Outfitters. Always makes for a good time.
I hear ya on having a routine back. So hard having all day of no schedule. But it is fun too...I just like routine! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck this weekend!!! And NOOOO back to school!!! :) Send your kids here... xo
ReplyDeleteCHICAGO!? HOW VERY AWESOME! You should be ecstatic really :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck this weekend!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete