Thursday, July 28, 2011

3 Things Thursday.......Childless Edition

1.  I have been childless since Tuesday.  What does a runner mama do when she has no kids....hmmmm...she goes and runs 13 miles at 9 am on a Wednesday morning.  She also might go to Pinkberry, Whole Foods and Lululemon.  Nothing like being footloose and fancy free.  ( and yes I bought 2 new running skirts at Lulu  shhhh.....please do not tell my H or crazy ladies who right crazy comments in Runner's World magazine.)

2.  What does a mama do after her long run when she has no kiddos at home?  She walks in the door, gets a shower, puts her pj's on and hunkers down on the couch.  I watched about 6 hours of bad tv.  I don't think that I have done that in years.  My house was clean, I was not worried about lunches/meals.  It was the absolute perfect afternoon.

3.  I ran 5 miles this morning after my 13 yesterday.  Am I crazy thinking that I might get another run on this afternoon?  Maybe on the TM while I watch more bad tv.  It definitely might happen.

Happy Thursday!!

4 comments:

  1. The alone time sounds nice - enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to live it up! sounds like paradise - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesomeness... and yeah, I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know I'm constantly with my kids and want to be alone, but when I am I walk around in a daze wondering what to do with myself! HAHA

    ReplyDelete