I have spent the last 3-4 hours stalking marathon runners. I had friends doing halves today and friends doing fills. There is nothing like stalking races. I love watching paces etc...I am really into the technical aspect of it. I have to tell you it makes me want to plan a new race, get a training plan and get going. Unfortunately, I don't think that is in the cards right now, but hopefully by the first of the year. I have an ART appointment tomorrow and I am hoping that I can start a little running. I have a brand spankin' new pair of Saucony Triumphs that I am dying to try out.
Tonight is Trick or Treating in our town. Not thrilled. I am a total bahumbug when it comes to this stuff. I don't like Halloween as it is and the fact that we have dragged it out a week is enough to send me over the edge. If I was to tell the truth Travis and I have been trying to talk the kids' out of it all week. It's not working;) Now, for a little nap before 6 pm and the madness that will ensue.
I'm not a Halloween fan either! In fact I dread it every year.. UGH!!!!! I hope the ART goes well tomorrow!
ReplyDeletei was tracking runners yesterday too! so.much.fun.
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh i would NOT want halloween a week later. i love some aspects of the holiday - the costumes! the crafts! - but the whole trick-or-treating thing and gobs of candy and sugar i could live without. i hope it wasn't too painful!
I've learned to never try to talk my kids out of something. It only makes them want it more :p
ReplyDeleteI totally was race stalking yesterday too!!!
ReplyDelete