Friday, November 4, 2011

Dear Warren Kids

Dear Siri, Ben, Andy and Izzie,

After spending 4 blissful (wink wink wink) "snow days" with you I wanted to let you all know a couple of things that  have been thinking about since you are ALL back at school today.

1.  You can and ARE allowed to flush the toilet.  I swear you will not be flushed down with the pee/poop. I am only telling you this because the aquarium like smell that I found in your bathroom this morning really grossed me out.

2.  All of the Halloween candy has been THROWN AWAY!!!  Siri, seriously the candy wrappers that I just found in your bedside table make me want to scream.  If you don't have cavities at your dentist appointment next week I will be surprised.  And when you do have cavities I will NOT feel bad for you.

3.  Please do not ask me one more time "Can we eat out?"  We had to basically eat out for 4 days in a row. We will be incorporating a lot of green into our diet this weekend.

4.  Just because I don't want to watch another episode of "Good Luck Charlie" does not mean that I am a mean Mom.

5.  Yes, I am glad that you are all at school today.  I am having lunch with one of my Besties  and going to the running store to look at the new Saucony Triumphs.

6.  I do LOVE you guys SO MUCH!  The 4 of you bring so much to my everyday life but, absense makes this heart grow fonder.  Remember how excited I will be to see you at 3 pm and how excited you will be to see me.  (Right Siri?)

XOXOXO,
Mum!

5 comments:

  1. Too Funny! I have a Halloween Candy Hoarder in my house as well. One night I went to say goodnight to my 11 yr old and he was sleeping already but covered in candy wrappers.
    Glad to hear that things are getting back to normal for you. Routine is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great - and sadly I can so relate to #1 :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha!!! This is awesome!!! Glad to hear that all is back to normal up there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww...love it! I really can't stand Good Luck Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know my 15 yr old still doesn't always flush! UGH. Oh the candy wrappers! ARRGGGGG I hate it.. they are all over their rooms!!!!!!! My 12 yr old loves that show.

    ReplyDelete