We are hunkered down in a hotel in beautiful downtown Manchester right now. We were the lucky ones who got over a foot of snow on Halloween weekend. No school for the next two days and no Trick or Treating tonight. I have some sad kiddos. Nothing worse than no Halloween if you are under the age of 12. It has been postponed until next Sunday.
Needless to say my eating has not been great and there was a line with a sign up to use the fitness center. I am getting a little stressed. I had all but given up on Diet Coke and have had three today. I am trying to roll with it, but I am definitely not good at that.
I am hoping that we are back home by tomorrow and all will be well.
So sorry to hear you are still without power. My mom in Manchester, NH just got power back tonight.
ReplyDeleteI feel for those in the New England area that have been without power for days. Glad to hear you are in a comfortable hotel.
We had a tough ride home Saturday night (in the Lakes Region) but never lost power. By the time I came up for air Monday morning I was shocked to learn how many people were still without power. Hang in there, Mama! Pretty sure any and all eating/drinking habits that you pick up while evacuated from your home just dissipate into the cosmos. Also, many desperate times I have run the stairs of hotels in order to get my sweat on. Maybe that would work for you?
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh Rene!!! I had no idea you guys got that much snow...and no power?? Cannot believe no Halloween in the village!!! Hoping your home sweet home soon my friend. xo
ReplyDeleteOh no Rene!! I was thinking of you this weekend!!! I hope things get back to normal very soon!!!
ReplyDelete