Sunday, May 23, 2010

Rock Your Socks 10K



Today was the Rock Your Socks 10K (or half marathon). Since I am in the process of training for my first half marathon I decided to do the 10K. I felt good throughout and had a good pace. The weather was overcast, but a little muggy and I was definitely a little sweaty. I wore my daughters riding socks and am a little apprehensive to post the pictures as it made my legs look a little funny. So...my time was 57:58, not super fast, but a great Sunday morning run. I tuned out to "this american life" for the entire time, I didn't even think about what I had to do today. To me that is the beauty of running you can just totally tune out and be one with the road. Hope everyone had a good run:)


2 comments:

  1. Great job.... when is your 1/2.

    Just found your blog from RYSO race.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my half is June 13th, I am definitely nervous:)

    ReplyDelete