Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Less than 2 Weeks Away

My first half marathon is less than two weeks away and I am nervous. I should not be nervous. I have trained, tried out different flavors of Hammer Gel and of course have picked out the perfect race day outfit. So why with two weeks to go am I so nervous? I have no intention of winning, I just want to finish. Well....I don't just want to finish, I want to finish in under 2 hours. I think that I can do it. My 12 mile run was done in 1:51 and that was not race day mode. I am hoping that I did not set my goals to high and that if I don't reach my goal that I will not be to disappointed. I mean really what is there to be disappointed about, finishing a half marathon is no small feat.

No comments:

Post a Comment