Thursday, September 29, 2011

3TT....I CAN RUN!

1.  This morning I was allowed to hit my treadmill for 5 glorious. flat, slow miles.  It felt so good to get my running sweat on.  Don't get me wrong.  The eliptical is fine and all, but it definitely leaves a lot to be desired.

2.  I wore my new clover RunningSkirt this morning.  I definitely screwed up and ordered it a size to big.  I remember in past they had something on the website about ordering the athletic skirt a size down, but I thought the sizing had changed and there was no sizing info on the site.  I ended up just rolling it down, but now I am freaking out because I ordered the Paisley one in the same size and that is what we are wearing for Chicago.  Trying to figure out if I just need to spend the money on the smaller size or just roll the waste down.  Thoughts??

3.  I lost 2 pounds this week.  No idea how, but I am definitely psyched.  Nutrition is what I am missing right now with my running and I am hoping to get that taken care of after Chicago.  I am hoping to enlist the help of a nutritionist in the Portsmouth area.  I would love for someone just to spell it out for me.  I am definitely better with a plan.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for running and yay for weight loss! I am lucky in that one of my good friends is a nutritionist so I am always bouncing ideas off her. Hope you find one you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you return it? I totally need the counsel of a nutritionist!!! I spoke with one many years ago but my needs have changed. Woohoo for 2 lbs and running!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well since you already ordered it I say just roll it down. Besides I have found when I roll it down it seems to stay in place better and no slip down or ride up!

    ReplyDelete