Monday, October 3, 2011

The Final Countdown

Yes the final week is here.  While I feel like I have been tapering for Chicago for close to 3 weeks it is hard to believe that it is right around the corner.  I have a few short runs planned for this week and then we hop on the plane Saturday morning.  I am not going to lie I am nervous.  My training was hampered by random injuries, summer training was tough and I have not always felt great about my direction but I know I have it in me to do well.  I have set no huge goal for myself (maybe a little PR goal, but that is okay).  I do know that I am going to have fun, run my heart out and give it my all.

Fingers crossed.....

4 comments:

  1. Best of luck this week, hope it gives you the confidence you need for next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a GREAT week! Hydrate! I'm also running that day - so I will be sure to think of you while I'm out there trudging along. Take care of yourself until then!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will SOOOO be stalking you!

    ReplyDelete