Thursday, June 3, 2010

Crazy Thursday Morning

I don't like Thursdays and for some reason I am really not loving this Thursday morning. I forgot to run the dishwasher last night, I ran out of lunch Ziploc bags, Ben has been practicing his recital songs all morning and I am freaking out about what to eat for breakfast since my last 12 mile run before my race taper begins is at noon today. Should I have my usual yogurt and Kashi cereal now and then a good snack around 1030? Should I make myself a quick omelette and then have yogurt at 10:30. Aaaarrrggghhhh......decisions, decisions. I am not nervous to run 12 today, we ran 12 on Friday and I was fine after. I think that once again race nerves are setting in. I need to just step back and enjoy the ride. Now....if only I didn't hate Thursdays.....

No comments:

Post a Comment