Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Let the Summer Begin
Today is Itsie's last day of preschool. The other kids are in school until Monday. I am in the process of "processing" summer. The last few weeks of school I am always so excited, no more packing lunches, we don't need a schedule, the kids will be able to relax etc....then mid July hits and I panic. Have we really already done everything? Am I really ready to pack lunches again? Go to the grocery store by myself? and this summer running will be tricky. When I first signed up for the Worcester Half Marathon I signed up because it was before the kids got out of school and I would be able to train. I told myself I would just relax this summer. Ha Ha who was I kidding? A/I am not a relaxer and B/I have signed up for a race in September. Now I have spent the last 24 hours trying to plan how I am going to run. Some mornings I will get up early, some days I think that I will bring the kids to the high school track and on Fridays I have a sitter so that will have to be my long run day. So...let the summer begin, hopefully I make it to July.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment