Tomorrow morning my friend Karin and I are doing our long run for the week. I have really just been squeaking in 3 and 4 mile runs. It is almost like I have been a bit depressed since my race. My best description would be that post wedding feeling. You strive so hard to train and have a great time and then it is over. So....now it is time to get back down to business. My marathon training starts on Monday and I need to get it into gear.
Lastly, I don't know anyone in the DC area, but I am going to sign up for the DC National Marathon. I think that it is in March. I might just do the half, but it will give me something to train for this winter.
Happy 4th of July!!
I would love to run with you in DC. If I can somehow save enough money, it's a race I'd love to do.
ReplyDelete