Thursday, July 29, 2010

Three Thing Thursday

I am going to try three things Thursday. I have never written this on Thursday, but when I ran my 3 miles this morning I thought about what I would write. I over thought it because I forgot my headset on the porch. Here goes....

1/ I love visiting my mom. She sewed a button on my shorts for me this morning, has made yummy dinners and has kept up with my laundry as well as my 4 kids' laundry.

2/ I bought 3 pairs of running shorts at Old Navy this afternoon for 7.50 a pair. They looked nice, were shaped like my Nike tempos and let's face it the price is right. I will give a little report on them after I try them out.

3/ Both of my boys start football on Monday and I am a little sad. That is the official end of the summer for us. They have practice 5 nights a week from now until school starts September 1. They seem so little to make such a commitment(they are 9 and 6), but at the same time I am proud that they stick it out for 3 straight months and I love football! Go Amherst Patriots!

Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment