Monday, July 5, 2010
This is the Week....
Well, this is the week that marathon training starts. Needless to say I am a little excited. I have printed out my training plan (thank you Hal Higdon), I have printed out calendars for the next four months (thank you Running Diva Mom) and I am feeling ready to go. I am meeting my fast running partner Michelle on Friday and we are going over our training plan, long runs etc...I am glad that this is a cross day. I am going to the pool with the kiddos today and I am hoping to swim a bit. I am tired from all of the fourth of July festivities. Amherst is one of the best places to live on the fourth. We have an incredible parade (a bit long this year) and everyone is so festive! We had friends over last evening and ate a lot of food especially an incredible rhubarb crisp, made by....one of the husbands. All I can say is ........WOW!!! We were all oooingg and aaahhinng over his masterpiece to which he then let us in on his secret...he was a cook for 15 years. That explains it. Now, I need to get with the program. Enough eating and start running!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment