Sunday, April 10, 2011

It's Sunday!

Wow! It is beautiful here today. The sun is shining, I think that it is supposed to be close to 60 here today, a great day for a run. I had thought about a local 10K today, but I think that I just might hit the roads in my town. I love going to races, but I hate when they start at random times. Today's race starts at 1 pm, with lacrosse practice this afternoon it is probably just not going to work.
I am slowly getting back into my running workout. I can't get over how slow I feel at times, my legs are definitely a bit tired. I guess it will take me a few weeks to get back into the swing of things. I also wore my old Brooks yesterday and they did not feel great on my feet, so I am feeling good about my shoe change to my new Saucony's.
I met up with one of my husband's good friends last night. We started talking about some local races and realized that we were at some of the same ones. We are going to try to start running together when she is in town. It is always good to have a few running besties.
How are you spending your Sunday? Running, biking or a swim....Would love to know.
Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Spent my Sunday lazing around in the warm sun!!! You know better than anyone....you can't waste days like this in New England. It may snow tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm late, but I spent my Sunday relaxing at my mom's house with yummy pasta after doing an awesome 10 mile run. I can't believe 10 miles actually felt Good!

    Perhaps this glimmer of hope with nice weather is just what the doctor ordered!

    ReplyDelete