Now....as for the week. I have 4 kids and can you believe that all have 4 different activities at 4 different places sometime today. Aaargghhhhh......the worst is Siri's drama practice in Nashua at 6 pm tonight. Let's just say I will be glad when this play, gets sucked up into a tornado and disappears. (they are doing the Wizard of Oz) Supposedly the mom directing the play had a "freak out" (Siri's words) last night and called them all MUTTS. I don't know if this is true, Siri has been known to stretch the truth, but I don't think that the play will be on our horizon next year. Siri is not the actress she thought she was. She is great unscripted at home, but it seems like the stage might not be her thing.
Okay, let the day begin....I think it might be a long one.
Aren't we all the actresses we think we are in our head? My mother had four kids and the way she handled it was not to allow us to do activites. LOL! Seriously though, today will end and then you can breathe.
ReplyDeleteAs for the running, take is slow, enjoy the miles, savor the moment... Praying for your success!
I have been saying..."When will this week end?" You're getting there...little by little you can add on. You still have over a month to get ready. You can do it!!
ReplyDelete