Another week of swimming. I saw my "witch doctor" today. My quad is still hurting and now he thinks he is working through the layers. He mentioned a lot of other hip things (TFL) and thinks that I just need to stick with the plan. I know he is right. I should have listened to him in March when he was trying to tell me all of this. So.....I will keep doing what he tells me, keep swimming and try not to be jealous of all of the races that people are doing. I will also try to stop having evil thoughts when I see people out running or my husband on my treadmill. I am hoping that by December I will be back. I have a half marathon that I want to run at the end of February.
As per usual....Fingers Crossed!
Sorry to hear it! If it makes you feel any better, that's where i've been for months on end!
ReplyDelete