Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Look what Came in the Mail

On Monday a package arrived from OnlineShoes and boy was I excited because I knew what was inside....a saucy new pair of Mizuno's which I wore today on my 13 mile jaunt.  What is it about a new pair of shoes to give you that bounce as you take off? Yay!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like we both got happiness in the mail recently.

    CEP Compression socks have green and I think they are introducing red soon too. I loooove them for compression!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetness.... love the color. Wish I could wear those shoes... just don't feel "right"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look very cool!! Rene I just noticed that you are doing the Nahant 30k! I'm pretty sure my friend Jill who lives in Nahant is doing that too! You should check out her blog www.onetoughcookieandabeer.blogspot.com

    I need new shoes BAD!

    ReplyDelete