Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What.....We Have an Eleven Year Old

She will start by telling you that she would prefer no pictures on my blog, but since it is her birthday she will let it slide. 11 years ago today we had our first child. Siri was 2 weeks early, was serious early on and even though we have 4 now still acts like an only child. (we find this funny since she was an "only" for only 13 months). She said "yellow" at 9 months and "please" and "thank you" by a year. She has been riding horses since she was three and doesn't have a passion for anything else. (including school:) She loves her friends, but has no time for girl funny business. She is very MESSY....(which kills anal me) and will definitely give us a run for our money. She has taught us to laugh things off and roll our eyes but, also taught us to be parents. Happy Birthday Sis! We love you!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I think she sounds awesome! (Perhaps it was the messy part that attracted me?) When I was that age you could barely take a step in my room without having to move something out of your way first!

    Happy Birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great kid (I mean almost teenager!) to me. There's something special about the first-born.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...Happy Birthday!! I just realized I have an almost 4th grader on my hands and I almost burst into tears. Where did our babies go??

    ReplyDelete
  4. so adorable! my oldest just turned 6 and i simply cannot believe it. she is already doing the eye-rolling! oh boy...
    happy birthday to your sweet baby girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Siri!! We miss you! 11 is so good! :)

    ReplyDelete