2. I have to pack and get ready for an early morning wake up tomorrow. We are driving to PA tomorrow am. The little kids' have been with my mom for 2 weeks and now we are going to spend the week and come home next Friday. I am looking forward to sitting on my mom's patio and relaxing. I will get to spend time with my sister and her kids' as well. It will definitely be a nice break.
3. Is it me or is the summer flying by? We got out of school very late (June 24th) and now July 4th has already passed. We are trying to fit in as much fun in July before football starts August 1. At the same time, I forget how much I appreciate my "self time." I am enjoying the kids', but man cleaning up behind them is driving me crazy. And honestly this is just the two big kids, Yikes when all 4 of them are together again. Oh well, maybe that is supposed to be the fun of summer. Learning to let go and enjoying the moment.
Now...off to pack and get my run on!! Happy Thursday!!
enjoy your vacation Rene'....hope to see you sometime this summer! xoxo
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip!
ReplyDeleteYay for family vacations!!! Enjoy your time at your parents' house! I always think the summer is going by too fast!
ReplyDelete