Thursday, July 14, 2011

TTT.....It's Izzie's Birthday Edition




1. Today is my last born's birthday. Isabelle Cate Warren came into the world 5 years ago today with her cord knotted twice and sunny side up. After having a girl and then two boys we were thrilled to have another girl. Izzie, as we all know her now, sees the bright side of everything. She's happy go lucky, slow to get mad and loves to "play jokes" on her brothers and sister.
2. All Izzie wanted for her birthday was a camera. We ended up getting her a little Kodak digital camera that she can use in the water too. As of right now I have had my picture taken about 1000 times and now she is outside chasing the neighborhood cat because she has been meaning to get a picture of him. She is leading the kids' around on her own picture treasure hunt. She is lucky that Siri and Ben are so good to her. They seem to be following her around.
3. The best line of the morning was when she woke up, stood on the bed and screamed, "I grew, I know I grew. Look at me Mama!" She then went to weigh herself and she was up a pound from yesterday. I didn't have the heart to tell her is was probably because she didn't go to the bathroom yet:) It makes me appreciate my last little one. Everything is still an adventure to her, exciting, new and cool. It makes me want to bottle her up and keep her 5 forever.
Happy Birthday Izzie!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Izzie! How can you be 5?? Will was supposed to be a girl...he was supposed to be my Izzie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...Sweet Izzie - Happy Birthday! What a great age!! She's having so much fun with her camera...maybe a budding photographer??

    ReplyDelete