Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's Almost Here...

I can't believe that Christmas is less than 3 days away. Our house has been turned into crazy town between the 4 kids, the puppy and the two cats. I caught the puppy, Nelly, eating the wrapping paper off of the few presents under the tree which then led to Andy saying that means we can open the presents. AAAAGGGHHHHH.....no that is not what that means Andy! (just so you know there are like 5 presents under the tree and they are little ones that my mom sent). My stomach has been really off this week. Unfortunately, we have been eating more junk than usual just because things have been so crazy and my stomach is not used to it. I did get in a quick 6 miles last night and will have no problem tomorrow on the TM probably, but I am trying to figure out what day I can get a 14 miler in. I am thinking that it might be Christmas Eve. I am hoping to be up by 7 am and can be done a bit after 9....please keep your fingers crossed and say a little prayer for me. I am going to need all of the help that I can get.
Now the boys and I are watching the Polar Express. It always makes me a bit sad...couldn't tell you why it just does.
Good luck with the next two days bloggy buddies. I know it can be crazy...remember big breaths are important, at least that is what I keep telling myself.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, 14 miles on Christmas Eve? You ARE the woman! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fabulous Christmas - hopefully you won't end up having to re-wrap every single present!

    ReplyDelete