"Trav, I just found a card at Shutterfly that would look great with the Black's Beach pictures that we took."
"hmmm....I don't have that computer to look at the pictures, can we do it another night?"
"Will you bring that computer home tomorrow night, I would really like to be ahead of this?"
"don't worry, we always get them done."
Now, I will take you to two weeks ago...
"Ummmm....what is the deal with the Christmas cards?"
"Well, remember the black and white idea with the color enhancements we were talking about? I am working with that idea now."
"Okay, can we set that up tonight?"
"I have the pictures of the girls, I am just looking for two pictures of the boys."
"Can I help you find one?"
"I have the pictures in mind and I am going to have Morgan do the lay out."
"Morgan, no way. She is the one who screwed up the shirts last year. She is a terrible designer. That is not really what I was looking for. I really just wanted to do something from Shutterfly and now time is ticking."
"Rene', Morgan is a fine designer, maybe not a great t-shirt designer, but our clients like her work."
okay.....Morgan works for my husbands company designing web sites for schools. Personally, I think she stinks. Last year she designed a t-shirt for women with Whipplehill across the chest in a such a way that your eyes only go to ONE place. I mean seriously this is the girl who is designing my Christmas card, which I wanted to do 3 weeks ago on Shutterfly.....aaarrrgghhhh.....
This mornings call:
"Travis, what is the deal with the Christmas card. It is the ninth of December, you are gone next week and I have NOT even seen the first draft or anything."
"Morgan is working on it."
"I want to see a copy of it today. This is getting ridiculous. I don't have envelopes, postage anything and now I am feeling a little stressed."
"Is this seriously what you called me about."
"Yes, seriously. I want to see the card ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still have not seen the card and chances are I am not going to see it today or for that rate before Christmas. Trav works on Trav time, which is not my time....oh and did I mention that he is ADD. I love the holidays.
Um, I want to have words with Travis! Now even I am feeling stressed, and they aren't even my Christmas cards!
ReplyDeleteShutterfly is awesome. Morgan? Maybe not so much?? Hmph!
(Put a lump of coal in Travis' stocking. That'll teach him! ;) )
I'm glad to know we aren't the only couple to have Christmas card issues!
ReplyDeleteyeah, we're in the same boat
ReplyDeleteOy, that would drive me crazy! Thankfully, I'm the holiday card person here. Of course, I'm the one to blame for our late card this year LOL.
ReplyDelete