10 days until Christmas. Are you ready??
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Not a lot of Motivation
I do not have a lot of motivation today. I was supposed to run outside at 8:30 this morning, but did not because of my list of things to do and after running errands and treating myself to a manicure I am now sitting at home in my chair. I know that I need to run, I just don't have the gumption to do it. I want to pick up the kids, put my pj's on and watch tv. Travis is away this week and I am so tired. So many times I do not appreciate my husband when he is here, but when he is away I realize how much he actually does for me. 36 hours until he is back. Can I make it, I think so. I just need to find my run and get it on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We all have days like this but remember, once you run, you NEVER regret it. We tend to only regret the runs we don't run... NOW GET YOUR RUN ON!
ReplyDeleteMy family Christmas is this Saturday!! If I'm not ready now, I may never be ....except that I decided for the first time in my life to make AND decorate Christmas cookies! I'm not sure how I'll squeeze it all in, but I'll make it happen.
ReplyDeleteNow GO RUN!!
i just have to get my last one in the shower and then I am on. thanks for the motivation ladies:) @fruitfly...good luck with the christmas cookies:)
ReplyDelete