Thursday, December 30, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1. I am actually having a nice vacation home with the kiddos. Usually I am super stressed, by this point and counting the days until they go back to school, but I am actually enjoying that our routine is not so structured. I am also loving not packing lunches. I don't know why but, packing lunches is my downfall. I am constantly trying to pack the perfect lunch, one that fills them up, is healthy, but does have a cookie or two in it. Let's just say with 4 kids no one is ever happy.

2. I belted out 7 on my treadmill this am and can't believe how close I am to 1000 miles. I started this journey April 1st and I can't believe how far I have come. Tomorrow will be my last big run and then I will have made it to my goal.

3. I ate a large piece of Purple Velvet cake tonight. I know that I shouldn't have, but I did. I figure I am giving myself until the kids go back to school on Monday and then I am going to delve back in to my runners diet. Thank goodness I do run or else I would be a tank!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooo I want a piece of that cake. Sounds YUMMY... and girl, ENJOY IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh yea, about that diet/running/tank comment. I get that. AND... I'm so jealous of your treadmill it's just wrong. Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Bloggy Neighbors Treadmill... I'm pretty sure it's implied.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh - today is goal day! WAIT! I see over on your sidebar that you did it!!


    CONGRATULATIONS on your 1000 miles!!! That is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete