Thursday, August 19, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1. The kids really need to go back to school and soon. With all of us at home our eating habits have totally gone down the tubes. Did I really skip breakfast and then eat 3 slices of pizza and a diet coke at lunch. Yes, yes I did!
2. I am scheduled to run 16 miles on Saturday morning. I have planned my route and am just trying to figure out my water stops. I am hoping that my husband will bring me water on my route.
3. I ordered a pair of Somnio running shoes. I found a $40.oo coupon on a blog and decided to order a pair. I am hoping for magic, especially after my Newton failure.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a good run tomorrow! Can't wait to hear what you think of the Somnios, that's great that you got $40 off!

    ReplyDelete