Monday, August 30, 2010

Good Morning

I am up and ready to go. To run you say? NO, to go to the grocery store to buy salad stuff to make a garden salad for a lunch today at my 4 year olds preschool. You might be saying to yourself , "Why didn't she do that yesterday?" Well, I am saying that to myself right now. While I did get my 10 miler in yesterday, I then spent the rest of the day at the football field with my two boys and then off to a birthday dinner an hour away. While the football games were awesome, both boys won, and I loved being able to see my college friends, my friend found out that she was pregnant for her 40th birthday, I am tired. Tired from a lot of early mornings of running this summer, tired from 4 kids' and their constant summer activity and finally tired from getting everyone ready for school this week. Oh well, I am off and hopefully my last full day of summer vacation is uneventful!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! The summer has really flown by. I can't believe it is football time again. Yay!

    ReplyDelete