2/My cleaning lady came today. I am spoiled as Silvana comes every other week. This summer I had to cancel her a couple of times and today I was so happy to see her that I kissed her cheek! My house was disgusting and with us not having Sophie anymore the crumbs had piled up. I would have to vacuum my house twice a day to keep up with everything and it just does not happen. So, YAY Silvana!!!
3/We are taking Ben and Andy to a Patriots preseason football game tonight. The four of us are so excited. The girls are going to my sister in law's home for the night. This was Ben's birthday present and we got awesome seats:) So...of we go. hopefully we will have a good time.
I was wondering about those shoes and how it worked if you didn't get them from a store. I've read good things about them but certainly don't need any more shoes right now! Have fun at the game tonight!
ReplyDeleteThose shoes do sound great, but I'm kind of stuck on my usual Aasics. BTW -- my sister spells her name exactly like you :)
ReplyDeleteHi, I found your blog through TallMom! Love it! I just got new shoes yesterday--how do you like yours?
ReplyDelete