1. I am wondering at what point my 4 year old will stop saying "Mom" everytime that I sit down. It is really quite unbelievable. I can be upstairs and sitting down and she can be downstairs and for some reason she knows...it is lucky that I love her so much and that she is number 4. I have become laid back over the years.
2. I ran 20 miles yesterday. Not all at one time, but in 3 segments. The first part was when Travis left for Ohio at 5 am I ran a 10K. Then I ran 6 miles with my friend Karin in the pouring rain. I think that we ended up with over 3 inches of rain. I finished up with 8 miles on the treadmill at 6:30 pm. The last 8 was hard, but the kids kept talking to me and telling me how great I was running. It was actually really cute.
3. I am totally signed up for the Princess Half Marathon in February. I have my room and my plane ticket. Thanks Michelle for setting all of that up. So psyched, my husband told me that I can take down the magazine ad off of the fridge since I got my way:)
Oh good, Silvana is here to clean my house and believe she has her work cut out for her.
Yay for the 20!
ReplyDeletePrincess is an awesome race! You are going to have so much fun!
Where have you decided to stay for the Princess? My mom and I are at Port Orleans Riverside. I've done French Quarter twice, so I'm looking forward to testing out the other side.
ReplyDelete20 miles - very impressive!
You are so gonna enjoy the Princess Half Marathon =)
ReplyDeleteHappy Thursday!
Ok, I have a coupon code for the socks - my e-mail is ginnyflynn at gmail.com, shoot me an e-mail and I'll send you the sock coupon.
ReplyDeleteMy kids totally do the same thing. As soon as i try to do anything for myself, they NEED me. ;o)
ReplyDeleteI'll in Warner on Saturday. Email me at mom2shoo at gmail.com if you plan to be there.