Which leads me to the fact that I signed up for the Disney Princess Half Marathon tonight. I can not even begin to tell you how excited I am. I am going with 2 friends. My parents are paying for my plane ticket and T-bone (husband) gave me the go ahead. I have already started thinking about my outfit:) It will be a fast weekend, but one I can't wait for...
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Races, Races, Races...
Short blog tonight, I am so tired! I had to get up at 5:30 this morning to take my 6 year old to his football game and then off to my other son's football came. I was supposed to meet my friend for a run at 2:30 and then got an awful headache. My stress level seemed exceptionally high today, but I can not tell you why. I ran 7 miles yesterday and could have run forever. It was one of those I could run away moments, thank God I didn't have water with me, who knows how far I would have gone. So anyway a big run tomorrow morning and then Wednesday I going to attempt 2o miles. I have 2 20's on my schedule this training cycle. I think that I am about 35 days out from my marathon which is 5 weeks. I am definitely getting excited, but also a bit nervous. It was exciting for me to read to bloggers that finished marathons this weekend. I always get a little bit teary eyed. A marathon is just such a big accomplishment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck on the 20-miler!
ReplyDeletehave fun and good luck! I just did the disney half here in anaheim last month =)
ReplyDeleteHooray!! I get so excited when I see other people registering for the Princess. I get so excited and always have my best runs when I just imagine what it will be like to run through the Castle and down Main St. Can't wait!! ºoº
ReplyDelete~RR