Saturday, October 23, 2010
Where is My Hour?
All that I need is 1 hour. One hour in my bedroom, on my treadmill with no one asking for anything i.e. lunch for the 2nd or 3rd time, that bathroom light on, to tell B. to stop talking during iCarly. I also need 1 hour before 3 pm, it is now 1:09 pm. We are going to my MIL's annual pumpkin carving party. T. is still in Maine and will not be home until later so it is up to me and my 4 little pumpkins to represent 29 Oak Hill Drive. Can you feel the enthusiasm from my post. I really don't want to go anywhere but upstairs on my treadmill. You might be saying to yourself, "Why doesn't she just get upstairs and hit the treadmill?" Well....that is a good question. I have lost my motivation today as the morning wore on and I had to make a fruit salad and bring Andy to football and then the afternoon came and now I am on my computer. Way to many "ands" and way to many complaints. I think that I just need to get with the program and give myself until 1:30 then take it from there. What happens to you when you lose your motivation?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I ask other people if they've seen it anywhere. hahaha! seriously, I stop thinking. it's usually the right side of our brain's fault. so what I do is I just dress up and do it. the next thing I know, I'm already running. don't think, just do. always works for me =)
ReplyDeleteUm yeah, when I lose my motivation - I get really creative at justifying it to myself to try to get rid of the guilt. :(
ReplyDelete