1. I have been watching all of the news coverage of the Glee cast and GQ. Okay I have to admit I am not so into the pictures. They are extremely racy, but I think that is the turn that Glee has taken this year. To be on at 8 pm and showing some of the things that they are showing this year has been a bit stressful. My 10 year old was allowed to watch it last year after we had screened it and this year we have not let her watch it. It has just been way to over the top. I will tell you that I am not a prude, I was an adolescent health nurse prior to kids and have seen and heard it all. My kids know where babies come from etc...but the discussions I feel like we have to have after Glee are just to over the top.
2. I am not sore this morning after my 20 mile run. I wore my compression socks after and have them on right now. I was extremely tired last night, I was asleep before the first lines of Modern Family were even uttered, but I am definitely going to log in a couple of miles today.
3. Travis is away until Saturday afternoon. It does not typically bother me when he is away, but I hate having to get everyone to all of their practices, riding lessons etc...Plus there will be a homework argument with Siri tonight as she has a writing project due tomorrow. I better rest up now.
Happy Thursday!!!
This makes me feel optimistic about the compression leg sleeves I plan on buying this weekend!
ReplyDeleteAh, Glee... that's my favorite show right now!
Agreeing with number 1!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thursday =)
While I love Glee, I can totally see why you wouldn't want your daughter watching it! Definitely awesome that you aren't sore from your hilly 20 miles!!
ReplyDeleteI will so agree. I love to watch Glee, but thankful that my kids go to bed at 8pm. My daughters (9 &7) would love to watch it, but no way. They not need to be exposed to that yet.
ReplyDeleteHave never used the Compression socks, I may have to try them. Isnt it great when your 20 mile runs go great. When I did mine, I felt awesome, despite just being tired from running that far. Congrats!!!
Best of luck on the one parent duty, I have been there.
I just clicked on to follow your blog (as I am a mom of 4 too). Always nice to see how fellow moms do it.