2/ I ran 4 miles on the treadmill before a meeting tonight. I did my own little tempo/fast run. I would run at 6.0 for a 1/2 a mile then bring it up to 8.0 for a half and so on and so on. I have to say my legs are a little tired right now.
3/ I have to make a Halloween costume tomorrow for Siri's horse. Yes, you read it right, her horse, Splash. I am sewing flowers onto his saddle pad. Siri is a bee and Splash is her flower. I will definitely post pictures. I need to learn how to post, I definitely have funny pics sometimes.
Happy Thursday....well almost Friday everyone:)
awe! I remember dressing my horse, Ringo, when I was a girl/teen!!! Ringo was a spaz though, so usually the costume ended up being "girl riding horse while scaring her mother"... Gosh, I miss him today. Maybe I'll post a photo of him for a flashback friday sometime. ~sigh~ my first real love.
ReplyDeleteHey there fellow blogger! Good for you for getting up at 4:30 in the freaking morning to run!! I know another mommy-blogger in town - we should put together a southern NH mommy-bloggers club or something...
ReplyDelete