2. I have not been respecting my body. I have been in 4 kids sports hell. Yes even my four year old is playing lacrosse and who said she would help coach....yes, you guessed it ME. Have I ever mentioned that I played Lacrosse in high school and college. It is so fun and I love seeing the girls in their goggles with their sticks, but I have no time for this. Thankfully it is only on Mondays from 6-7, which was my free night, but hey why be free. Oh anyway back to respecting my body. I have been eating JUNK. Anything that I can stuff into my mouth on the run. I am not feeling great. My stomach is bloated, my face looks a little bloated uhhh....I just feel disgusting. I was describing this to my Chiropractor yesterday and next week (starting Monday) I am going to do a cleanse. No caffeine, dairy, nothing white etc...and I am going to drink some fiber powder and pop some detox pills. It is just for a week and I am hoping that it is going to jump start positive eating.
3. Respecting my time....I am definitely not respecting my time. I am going in so many directions that by the end of the day I fall asleep wherever I am. I don't know how you working Mamas, school Mamas etc... do it? If I had to go to a job or school every day you might find me hanging from a bridge. So shout out to all of you that work so hard everyday! Wow!
Happy Weekend everyone!
Give yourself a little grace! You have 4 kids and they are in sports and school and all other types of fun! I work but I only have one child...it is hairy at times but nothing compared to how it would be with 3 more!
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain with eating. I had 2 weeks where my focus had to change from such a hard diet and exercise focus. Now I need to snap out of it because I am still eating crud! Good luck with your cleanse. I may join in!!
Good luck this weekend! It sounds like a tough race but you can do it! You are strong...tough training or not!!
Hi! I just found your blog. I love reading busy mom running blogs, it gives me so much inspiration and a feeling of not being in it alone :) I have two kids and I work three days a week. I can't imagine shuffling four kids around and mine are to young to be in sports yet. I admire people like you!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your half this weekend
good luck this weekend. i would say the same thing about how do moms with more than one kid do it. i think only having one child is the only way i can work and maintain sanity. being a mom is a hard job in itself isnt it?!
ReplyDelete1. Sounds just like me! I dedicated every minute to training for my first half, then the next two came and I was like "Oh, yeah, I ran 9 miles, I'm good." What??? I'm trying to be better this next time around. I have to respect the distance!
ReplyDelete2. Again - same here. I have got to eat better! And seriously, I'm exhausted just thinking of how busy you are!
3. Now I need a nap!