Thursday, May 19, 2011

TTT.....Long Week Edition

1. It has rained here everyday since Sunday. I have been able to run. I did one indoor on the Mill and a 6 miler outside yesterday. My H is traveling this week and it is not great for brain. I don't sleep great when he is gone and I am just out of sorts this week. Not lucky is that all of the fields in our town have been closed all week and my two Lacrosse boys are losing their marbles. I found A in his bed with his lacrosse stick last night, sleeping......Thankfully, S is still riding or else it might be a little crazy here.
2. I am gearing up for my next half marathon which is Memorial Day Weekend. I am hoping for a 1:50 as I am trying to get into a coral at the Chicago Marathon. I have not really trained for a 1:50, but I am hoping that the stars will align and it will happen. This will be my 4th half marathon this year. It really is one of my favorite distances:)
3. I also found out this week that I got into the Falmouth Road Race. It is a lottery and I am beyond thrilled! I am already signed up for Beach to Beacon, now Falmouth and finally I am going to do the Gloucester Road Race. The three New England beach races. I am so excited! I have friends doing Beach to Beacon with me and the Gloucester race. I am on my own for Falmouth, but that is okay. I am hoping the my H and I can make a week out of it.
Happy Thursday friends. I hope that it is sunny and dry where you are....

5 comments:

  1. How fun that you won a lottery to race! You're a winner before even putting on your running shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool you are doing Falmouth! I really want to do that one some day.

    I hear you on the rain--we have had it all week too. And my lax players are also going crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog!

    I know all too well about it raining all the time. Living in the Tacoma area we get a LOT of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY good luck on your half!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I hear ya on being sick of rain! We finally finally have sunshine here! so sick of the rain. Awesome that you got in to this race! :)

    ReplyDelete