
Today was just a fun 6 mile jaunt with the besties...we decided to do 6 since I am running a half on Sunday and didn't want to go to far. I will run tomorrow and then take Friday and Saturday off. Anyhoo....coming down our dirt road we noticed something...and that something was a
SNAKE. Let the screaming commence. The three of us have run half marathons, a marathon, (GJ has run 3 marathons), have 10 children between us, but see a snake and forget it. M almost ran it over with the stroller and then her 2 year old wanted to see it...I took him over and even he screamed. Poor M--I made her take the picture. IT was not a rattlesnake by any means, just a Garter snake. Needless to say there is always a little excitement on the dirt roads of NH. Happy Wednesday.....
Yikes!!! I would have froze!!
ReplyDeleteYa, snakes while running give me the creeps. Love that you all screamed. Wish I could have seen that.
ReplyDeleteExcited for your half this Sunday! Knock 'em dead.
Lol I could just picture all the screaming, that's great. My husband is a total wuss about snakes. For some reason they really don't bother me.
ReplyDeleteI would have been screaming. Funny this is the 2nd blog post I read today where someone encountered a snake!
ReplyDeletehey
ReplyDeleteare
you
my
neighbor!? ;)
LOL!! I have encountered snakes before.. they always make me act like a little screaming girl!!
ReplyDeleteThey are fun for a thrill! I was in a cemetery once walking and felt a tickle. I kicked up my foot and a snake went flying toward my mom. It cracked us up after we got over the whole "ewwy" part of it!
ReplyDelete