I has cried about something since she returned home from her friend's this afternoon about everything. From not getting her clam chowder (helloooooo...it is 90 degrees outside) or making her nachos to not carrying her in to school to pick up the boys, (it's hot and she is heavy). I am drained and frustrated as evidenced by my quote of the day...."I if you can't walk yourself then I will have to call St. C's and you will not be able to go to Kindergarden next year." Really, really did that really just come out of my mouth? She looked at me like I was crazy and I am. I mean seriously she is signed up to go to all day kindergarden next year and I am threatening that she won't go. The heat is obviously getting to me because I am actually making silly parenting comments which I will never follow through on. So...I is now set up in front of the tv with crackers while I read blogs for a minute and when T gets home she is all his. Happy Memorial Day everyone!
You have a handful today, that's for sure!
ReplyDeleteHave a great race this weekend!
My little one thinks I need to carry her everywhere, drives me nuts! I have to remind myself someday she will think she is too cool for me.
ReplyDeleteBoy I remember those days.. Mine are 15-8. The fighting.. well now that's what I contend with
ReplyDeleteyeah, some days I threaten to not send S to kindie next year and then I'm like "what the heck am I saying?"
ReplyDeleteBoth of my boys were born in October. What can I say - it's cold in January. ;o)
kids. oh brother. Some days it's hard to remember why we wanted them so badly :D
ReplyDeleteBut...then we DO remember.
Have a great weekend Rene!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteOh.... I have threatened worse things than that! Like: Your birthday wont come this year and you will be 4 forever! LOL!
ReplyDelete