Thursday, May 5, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1. I have no edition today. It seems like this week is flying by. Mostly with kids' sports and activities. I have been able to run 3 times this week and will run tomorrow and hopefully Sunday in between lacrosse games. I am feeling pretty good. A little quad pressure still, but nothing that is sidelining me.
2. I went to Body Pump the other day and am still having a hard time sitting on the toilet. uhhh...why, why, why....I know that I need to go to the class. I need strength training, but man it is so hard. I will not give up, but I think that I will need to take it a bit slower to start.
3. A very special shout out to EMZ who begins her 24 hour treadmill run for charity tomorrow. Please go to her blog or even give her a small donation. It is for a great cause and I know that you won't regret it.

3 comments:

  1. Body Pump ... that's how I felt after Adrenaline. Totally. Couldn't move parts of my body for days. (grin)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate this.
    so
    freaking
    much.

    Thank you.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a workout that makes it hard to sit the next day. Obviously I need to try Body Pump...

    ReplyDelete