HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! We have been blessed with a beautiful day her in the Granite State. It is bright and sunny and even a bit warm....After spending the day at a lacrosse tournament yesterday we were all very tired, but don't worry because all 4 kids were up by 6:30 to start our breakfast in bed tradition. At our house it is actually funny, the kids make breakfast (with hubby's help of course), bring it up to me and then proceed to help me eat it:) This morning they were very excited about the present part of the show....Izzie (age 4) took everything out of the bag and described it to me. 3 new charms for my bracelet......a few treats from RunningSkirts.com (hmmmm....could it be the email that I sent H..at work?) and then a special treat from my husband...a pre-order on the new Garmin touchscreen. I was so excited, I am suprised that you didn't hear me screaming in your town or state....I am a
sucker for gadgets and when I played with the Garmin 610 at the Boston Marathon expo I loved it. It is a little sleeker than the 310 and just fun. Wow I was one lucky lady!
On another note I ran a treadmill 10K the other night at the gym, (my friends were playing tennis) in 50:45 which is 13 seconds faster than my 10K PR from October. I am hoping to break 50:00 this year at a race. Fingers crossed....
I hope this mother's day finds you all healthy and happy. I hope that fun days and running are ahead of you and maybe even some cute treats too.
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!! Hope you have a great one. It obviously started well :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day!! I got my Garmin for Mother's Day last year....I swear it has made me faster! I'm sure yours will too!!!
ReplyDeleteWow you are so blessed. Happy Mother's Day, my friend!
ReplyDeleteI DID hear something - glad to know it was you!... SO (UBER) jealous about the Garmin... so so so so so so so so so so so so so jealous.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment - the person who made the remark is someone with whom I am, uh, un able to un friend. ahem. But thanks for having my back, it's good to know. ;)
Wow - you scored this Mother's Day! My poor mom, I only gave her a frog in a swing, some cashews, chocolate, and then a motel soap, shampoo and a huge bulky maxi pad that I found under my sink. I'm sure she appreciated it all! ;)
ReplyDelete