That being said it is Izzie's last year of preschool. I wish that I could say that I feel sad, but I don't . I think that when you have four you are either sentimental about every last thing that they do or you are ready to move on. She already thinks that she is "20" so I think that I am ready to move on. She cried all day yesterday because she wanted to go to school like her big sister. (Siri started yesterday). Then she told me that "it just wasn't fair!" because I wouldn't let her have soda and finally ended the day by telling me, "you are the worstest!" Can you tell that she has older siblings. My husband's concern? "If she is like this at 4, what is she going to be like at 14?"
How are you celebrating the first day of school?
Which camp are you in? Sad for your last moments
ready to move on?
wow! that is so exciting! it will be a while for me before i can relate to this (baby #3 is due in january), but i will send my oldest to kindergarten and my little buddy to preschool three mornings a week this year. i will definitely relish those three mornings a week until baby comes! on the first day of both kids in school this year (one week from today) i will celebrate by going for my 20 week ultrasound! have a GREAT 14 miler today!!
ReplyDelete