Saturday, September 11, 2010

Getting it Together

I am in the process of getting it together for tomorrow morning. I am running the Nahant 30K. It is a race put on for fall marathon training and since I am running a marathon in November I thought that this would be perfect. The problem with getting it together for an early morning departure is that I also have 4 kids that I have to get everything ready for. Both of my boys play Pop Warner football so I have all of their stuff out and laid out on their floor. The girls just have to go to the field and hang out which they are both pretty good at, but of course that means that I have to have Izzie's clothes ready to go and Siri will just take care of herself. Did I mention that my husband was a coach so Siri has to be somewhat responsible for Izzie which does not always go over well? I could go on and on about the other stuff I have to do, but I have decided to just do the best I can and hope everybody makes it out the door in one piece, including my husband who sometimes is more of a problem than the 4 kids. Happy Weekend everyone. Let me know some fun stuff that you are doing this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. good luck today! i'm sure it will be a crazy morning but once you are running, just let it all go and enjoy the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, just saw your comment on Tall Mom's site...we ran the Nahant 30K today too!!! Great time and congrats on your farthest run yet! Yes, very hilly! I ran it last year too. congrats, look forward to following your blog!!

    ReplyDelete