Friday, September 17, 2010
Tired
I am tired today and a bit disappointed in myself. I got up to run this am and talked my friend Lynn into running 3 miles. We were supposed to go almost 6. I just did not have it in me. Between the 18 on Sunday and the 10 on Wednesday my legs are just TIRED and my mind is TIRED. Running, shuffling the kids around from school to activities and even just my daily stuff is catching up with me. So, I have decided to take Sunday off. Tomorrow I have an eight scheduled that I want to do and then Sunday I have nothing planned. Both of my boys have football games and the Pats are playing the Jets so I think that I will just take it easy that day and start from scratch on Monday. Anybody else tired today?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I came back feeling much more energized when I took an additional rest day a few weeks back. I took it because of fearing the beginning of an injury but I think I needed it mentally as well. Catch up on your rest!
ReplyDelete3 miles is three miles! Sounds like you need a little bit of a break. Everyone does sometimes!
ReplyDeleteI'm tired, too! I think my tired is from just being a spaz and freaking out about my race tomorrow. Hopefully I'll chill out soon!!
ReplyDeleteWith all your long runs, I think a 3 mile here and there is totally okay!!
~RR
I hear you! I did the following runs this week: 3, 7, 7, and a really hilly 9. I need a break! Rest up!
ReplyDelete