Thursday, September 30, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1. I have been eating like it is going out of style. I can't stop myself. It is actually quite weird. I keep trying to reel it in, but if I see a sweet treat or a chip I can't put it down. Lucky I do run enough because I don't think that I have gained any weight, but at the same time getting heavy during marathon training is not really a great idea.
2. I am getting a new calendar this week and then figuring out my calendar until the new year. Tonia at Racing with Babes has her calendar/training figured out until the National Marathon which is March 26th. I am feeling like I need to get with the program.
3. I have had a funny running week, but I am ready to jump back in. The race on Saturday really took a lot out of my body and seemed to affect me mentally. It is almost like I have been depressed this week. I ran on Wednesday and I am running tomorrow and have a plan for both days this weekend. Thank God the Patriots are not playing this Sunday, I am hoping to get my long run in after morning football.

4 comments:

  1. I hear ya! I've been eating a lot too. Maybe it's that time of the month? Maybe coz we've been running more miles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I eat all the time!!!

    And I am OCD. I ALWAYS need a plan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am staaaaaaaaarrrrrving!!!! Always. Even right now. It sucks!!! And I'm just now hitting 30 miles a week. I've got a long way to go, so I know the hunger is gonna get worse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I don't feel so bad that I am planning on getting up early to run before I go out of town to go tailgating!

    I just put up a fresh training calendar on my refrigerator this week! I HAVE to have a plan. I do terrible if there isn't something telling me exactly what to do!
    ~RR

    ReplyDelete