Thursday, February 3, 2011

3 Things Thursday.....Snow Edition

Ben and Andy in the driveway!

1./ My kids have finally gone back to school today. Siri has a 90 minute delay, but for 5 hours it will just be me and Izzie which is fine. I plan to get my run on for at least 5 miles. Fingers crossed.

2./ We have so much snow that it is officially up to the swings on the swing set in the backyard. You can't even see at the corners because of the way they have plowed. I love my Enclave, but am wishing that I had bought an SUV at this point just so that I can see.

3./ My friend K sent me a weather article by a guy from Accuweather who said that this is how winter will be for the next 20-30 years and that we are headed down a path of cold and snow like it was in the 1970's. Really, really? I want temps in the 70's like the bloggies down in VA. As much as I loved my cute winter running clothes in the beginning I am already sick of them. I want to throw on my skirt and t-shirt and head outside. Please let it be warm when I am in Florida.



3 comments:

  1. oh I miss those kids! Look at how cute they are!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not seen snow in what feels like forever! I'm sure if I had as much as you do then I might not miss it like I do now. Sledding looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we are all hoping for some warm Florida weather!! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete