Friday, February 11, 2011

Five Kids and Junk Food

Last night Travis returned home from his trip and Izzie was sitting with us in the kitchen talking about kids.

"Why didn't you have 5 kids?"

"Because I can only handle 4 of you by myself and if I had 5 I would have had to have 6. (disclaimer: I like even numbers)

"I am going to have 5 kids and you know what?"

"What Iz?"

"I am going to feed them junk food every night for dinner, yes I am!"

Both of our heads shaking and Trav's response, "That's just great!"

Love you Izzie, Happy Friday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome. It's nice that you've written that down so you can show her the proof... that way you're off the hook when you're a grandmother feeding her kids junk food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, if only! Seriously - wouldn't we all love to be able to pull that off? Junk food every night? Heaven!!

    ReplyDelete