Thursday, February 24, 2011

Three Things Thursday.....Florida Edition

1. Tomorrow morning I take off for Florida. I am excited to have through Monday to get some rest and to be somewhere warm. The past couple of weeks have been crazy here with illness, husband travel and my bad hip.
2. My suitcase is packed with my running clothes, shoes, garmin etc..and some shorts and t-shirts. I am hoping to pick up one or two more running skirts ( imagine that) at the expo.
3. While my hip has healed, I have done something to my feet. The other day in my half marathon I stopped to retie my shoes and noticed that I had tied them to tight, but I just kept going and hoped that it would loosen up. Well now it feels like I two uncomfortable foot cramps. Dare I say my left one feels like Plantar Fasciatis....I am praying that I am wrong. I have had that before and even ended up with a cortisone shot to help fix me, but I couldn't run for a while. Honestly, I don't thinkt that I would be able to take that....I am honestly praying that I will feel good when I wake up tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh - did you get the running skirt at the expo?? And if you did, does the pocket on the left leg seem upside down to you, too??

    ReplyDelete