2. We are about to have a one day touch of spring here tomorrow. The high is supposed to be 56. That is warm in February here. Don't worry Saturday is supposed to be 30 with a 40 mile an hour wind.
3. Did I mention that I am signed up for a half marathon on Sunday? I am going to attempt, but if it is not good then I will just drop out. (which would drive me crazy) My friend Lynn is running her first half and I want to be there with her while she runs. It is on the coast of New Hampshire, beautiful course, but can be a bit windy. I am hoping for a nice day.
Anything crazy going on at your house? Do you have any races this weekend?
How did your meet up go with your old friend??
ReplyDeleteI was going to run the Old Fashion 10 miler in Foxboro but the hubby put the nix on it...ugh!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited about the weather but what a teaser!!!!
Thanks for your supportive comment Rene! I appreciate it. Good luck on your race this weekend. This sounds like something I'd find my 6 year old doing...sleeping when she should be working! ;)
ReplyDelete@Julie on facebook and we only live an hour away. it actually was really fun to catch up!
ReplyDeleteYou know, some of us just like to procrastinate on our homework. That is totally something I would have done at that age for sure!! :)
ReplyDeleteThis weekend I will be packing for the Princess!
Have a great weekend - enjoy the race and the weather!